Self Adhesive Paper Stickers
These printed Paper stickers are suitable for Product Labeling, and for Advertising or Promotion.
Abacas Studios Ltd, market leading specialist Digital Printers, now offer full colour Digital inkjet printing, Digital Thermal Printing of Spot and Metallic colours, Screen printing and High speed UV Letter Press for printing medium, to long run of paper and vinyl label and sticker print requirements.
We no longer publish price lists, because there are so many different options – it’s easier to give us a call or use the enquiry form for a quote for your paper stickers requirements. Please call our sales office on 01908 520920 and we will be happy to quote you for the most competitive method of printing your labels and paper stickers.
(Vinyl stickers, printed in spot and full colour, cut to any shape, also available)
- Spot Colour or Full Colour Paper sticker Printing
- 20 Standard Shapes and Sizes of paper stickers in stock
- Circles and Rectangles With Radius Corners of Paper stickers
- Consecutive Numbering Available
- Matt/satin finish Paper stickers
- Short Medium or Long Print Runs
- A4 sheets of printed Paper stickers (printed paper labels) that will stick to almost any clean smooth or slightly textured surface
- Permanent adhesive,
- Scratch, scuff, heat and splash resistant
- Printed from your artwork supplied by email or on disk
- Due to the nature of the printing process, there is an accepted tolerance of + or — 1 mm print to cut edge for Paper stickers. If you require more accurate cutting please consider our vinyl stickers.
- Artwork should be fairly ‘loose’ at the edges, so that if the registration is 1 mm out, it doesn’t really notice. We require 1 mm of bleed on the artwork.
Printed Paper Sticker Sizes and Shapes
This is the list of Paper sticker sizes that we presently hold in stock. Other sizes available subject to quote.
|Size in mm||Shape||Stickers per A4 Sheet|
Quality & Customer Service
We’ve been printing on self-adhesive vinyl and specialist papers and foils for our customers since 1998, and we’ve been expanding our print methods regularly since then. Our print quality is to the highest industry standard and considered by print experts and our customers to be excellent. We make sure that our customer service is as good as our products and we will keep you informed about the progress of your print order and sort out any problems quickly and fairly.
We accept artwork in the following formats:
Vectors: .pdf, .eps, .ai, .cdr
Bitmaps: .psd, .pdd, .cpt, .tiff, .gif, .png, .jpeg, .bmp
If your image is in a Microsoft Word of Publisher file, we can convert your files for you. Optionally, if you send a .jpeg by email or a print in the post, we can visually check that nothing has moved. Artwork produced in vector format will result in much sharper printed text, particularly artwork with very small lettering.
How to Pay
We accept all major credit and debit cards (including Visa, MasterCard, Delta and Switch/Maestro), cheques payable to “Abacas Studios Ltd”, Postal Orders and BACS.