There are several ways that sticker printing companies can print your stickers. Small quantities of full colour stickers are best printed using digital inkjet technology. These types of sticker printers can also cut the stickers to any shape or size at no extra cost – Abacas Studios are specialist digital sticker printers.
Large quantities of full colour stickers are more cost effectively printed on digital HP Indigo Printers, or UV Letterpress Litho machines. Unlike most digital printing companies, Abacas Studios can supply your large runs of stickers using these methods! We use screen printing for medium quantities of spot colour stickers as this method is better for one or two colour prints. Your stickers are printed in the UK onto industrial grade self-adhesive vinyl or paper, and are delivered next day by courier.
We are specialists in self-adhesive and self-cling vinyl and paper sticker printing – just ask us for what you need. Vinyl sticker printing needs specialist printing equipment; we have all the expertise and machinery necessary to produce the finest sticker printing available today. Whether your stickers need to be screen printed, litho printed or digitally printed, Abacas Studios can recommend the perfect sticker printing method to give you the best and most cost effective result possible. Please contact us and we will be pleased to let you know the best process for your professionally printed stickers and labels.
- Standard and custom sizes and shapes – see specialist sticker type pages for details
- Self Adhesive and Cling Vinyl Car Window Stickers
- Self Adhesive Vinyl Car Stickers
- Self Adhesive and Cling Vinyl Window Stickers
- Barcode labels, security and asset tag stickers
- Transparent (clear vinyl) stickers
- Gold or Silver Vinyl Metallic Stickers
- Waterproof and weatherproof self adhesive vinyl stickers
- Paper labels and stickers
- Spot colour or full four colour sticker printing, and for window stickers we can do double sided sticker printing – all taken from the Pantone Colour range
- Vinyl stickers from 8×8 mm to 1568×9900 mm (smaller maximimum size for some types, such as the gold and silver vinyl and parking permit stickers)
- Sticker printing resolutions up to 1440 dpi
- Gloss on gloss white vinyl, gold, silver, gloss transparent and matt white vinyl and paper sticker printing
Quality & Customer Service
We’ve been printing on self-adhesive vinyl and specialist papers and foils for our customers since 1998, and we’ve been expanding our print methods regularly since then. Our print quality is to the highest industry standard and considered by print experts and our customers to be excellent. We make sure that our customer service is as good as our products and we will keep you informed about the progress of your print order and sort out any problems quickly and fairly.
Sticker Printing Artwork
We accept artwork in the following formats:
Vectors: .pdf, .eps, .ai, .cdr
Bitmaps: .psd, .pdd, .cpt, .tiff, .gif, .png, .jpeg, .bmp
If your image is in a Microsoft Word of Publisher file, we can convert your files for you. Optionally, if you send a .jpeg by email or a print in the post, we can visually check that nothing has moved. Artwork produced in vector format will result in much sharper printed text, particularly artwork with very small lettering.
How to Pay
We accept all major credit and debit cards (including Visa, MasterCard, Delta and Switch/Maestro), cheques payable to “Abacas Studios Ltd”, Postal Orders and BACS.